- Vendor registration includes 2 admission passes per each 10×20 purchased.
- Products do not need to be associated with motorized vehicles, but is subject to approval by Mayhem Productions LLC.
- All vendor spaces are outdoors. Canopies are encouraged. Vendor responsible for any damage caused by canopy, and as possible, canopies should be lowered each evening to prevent unforeseen wind damage.
- Spaces are single occupancy. No sharing booths with another business.
Vendor fee must be paid in full by May 15, 2020. Space will not be held for those not paid in full.
- There are no guarantees for requested location. Spaces will be granted on first-paid-in-full, first served base
- Vendors must park in designated area. Absolutely no personal vehicles or trailers will be allowed to remain parked next to vendor booths during show hours.
- No overnight camping
- No dogs allowed
- Neil Alan Fine Jewelry Motorfest is an alcohol free, family event. All vehicles and bags are subject to search.
Vendor set up: Friday, July 10th, 2020 9am-4pm
Vendor operating hours: Saturday, July 11th – 9am-5pm, Sunday July 12th – 10am-4pm
Vendor teardown: Sunday July 12th , 2020 4pm-10pm
Space fee: $300.00 for first 10×20. $50 for each additional 10×10
Electricity fee: $25 for 10 amps, $45 for 20 amps, $55 for 30amps.
FOOD VENDORS: Central District Health Department Event Food Applications need to be completed and returned to Health Department